الأحد، ٦ سبتمبر ٢٠٠٩

My Graduation Project

grad 96% ranked (first)


هناك ٤ تعليقات:

  1. salam mahmoud ur project smala 7elo w ghany kteer, mahmoud this is my graduation year and i need a real help my email is nibal_jaber@hotmail.com
    plz add me and we chat more about what im choosing a project for my last architecture year
    thx

    ردحذف
  2. salam mahmoud..can u plz upload the details of your project?? its very interesting..
    thnx

    ردحذف
  3. غير معرف١٣:٢٧

    Mashallah GREAT WORK,can u help me and give more detial about your project?

    ردحذف
  4. غير معرف١٠:٣٦

    hello ..this is a good work.
    am finalist and i need hep my project is aquariums and marine biology research center. please give me your r-mail add so i can reach you and talk about my project and help me. i will be very thankful :)

    ردحذف